Recently, I have been learning a lot on Biblical financial prosperity from Apostle Joshua Selman. My most important lesson is that I must be wealthy in my mind before I can attract physical wealth. This is one of my notes from his message. You can listen to the full sermon here.
The Difference Between The Mind of the Rich and the Mind of the Poor
1. The rich believe in taking responsibility for the outcome of their lives. They believe they have a role to play in their wealth. The poor believe in luck and chance. They just hope that one day their situation will change.
2. The rich are very disciplined and patient people. The poor are very indisciplined and impatient. The poor want get-rich-quick schemes. They cannot wait to build their wealth before they begin to display it. Never be under pressure to prove to people you have made it.
3. The rich believe in the law of process. They know that it takes time to build wealth. The poor always want results without process. They are easily deceived because of this. In one day you can become a millionaire but it comes after a season of preparation.
4. The rich always plan and set goals while the poor are always impulsive and erratic. The poor will buy things outside their budget out of embarrassment.
Stop trying to look rich, pay the price and be rich. @JoshuaSelmanMin #lawsofwealth #financialprosperity— radiant.ng (@chidiogoradiant) July 2, 2020
5. The rich see challenges as opportunities and stepping stones while the poor see challenges as obstacles and stumbling blocks.
6. The rich have great courage and persistence while the poor easily give up. When a business closes, the rich will try again, while the poor will give up.
Rich people have failed severally.Failure is a prerequisite in the school of success. @JoshuaSelmanMin #lawsofwealth #financialprosperity— radiant.ng (@chidiogoradiant) July 2, 2020
7. The rich are great risk takers (not foolish risk takers) while the poor are afraid to take risks. The rich step out of their comfort zone while the poor are easy goers.
8. The rich have a positive mental attitude towards the opinion of others and never let opinions kill their dreams while the poor have a poor esteem of themselves and are easily influenced away from their dreams by the opinion of others. Criticism can be a great tool for publicity.
Have you been blessed by this? Please comment below.
For more sermon notes, click here.
Radiant ~ July 2020