Spinach - 4 Tesco packs
Carrot - 2 medium-sized
Mixed bell peppers - red, yellow, green
Scotch bonnet pepper - 2 or 3
Shrimps - 1 pack
Crayfish - 2 table spoons
Onions - 3 medium sized
Vegetable oil - 1 cup
Garlic - 3 cloves
Knorr Aromat all purpose seasoning
Cut and wash your spinach and set aside in a drain to drain water. Spinach brings out a lot of water, so you might even want to perboil it and drain the water first.
1. Put some vegetable oil in the pan.
2. Add a little salt.
3. Fry onions, scotch bonnet pepper, garlic cloves.
4. Add chopped carrots and fry till moderately tender.
5. Add raw shrimps and fry till pink.
6. Add diced mixed bell peppers.
7. Add spices - thyme/rosemary leaf, knorr cubes, all purpose seasoning, salt to taste.
8. Add spinach in stages and stir. It tends to shrink so don’t worry about the size of your pan/pot.
9. Taste for salt and adjust.
10. Sprinkle ground crayfish (optional).
Meal is ready. The above quantities can serve 7 adults.
Serve with boiled rice, yam or potatoes.
Radiant ~ November 2019
Do you like this recipe, I’d love to hear from you. Please leave comments below.
It looks very Keto friendly
I will definitely be introducing it to my Keto community on Facebook
Thank you @Dioscuri2.
Post a Comment